Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle in the Intertoto Cup

• 10-07-2006 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this game is to be televised?

Newcastle v Lillestrom, 17:00.

I would like to see it. Luque will be playing up front, I hope he starts to pay back the £9.5mil we paid for him!

Hopefully Newcastle can get in the Uefa cup and attract a good striker for the coming season to replace Shearer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

evilhomer wrote:
    Does anyone know if this game is to be televised?

Newcastle v Lillestrom, 17:00.

I would like to see it. Luque will be playing up front, I hope he starts to pay back the £9.5mil we paid for him!

Hopefully Newcastle can get in the Uefa cup and attract a good striker for the coming season to replace Shearer.

I'm sure u can get it online from some random Chinese TV station. Hopefully Luque will show his class and finally win Roeder and the fans over. I think Klose would be a great signing, apparently Werder Bremen are willing to let him go for £6m which would be an absolute bargain. Newcastle are so desperate for a striker they'd probably end up paying double that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

kinaldo wrote:
    Newcastle are so desperate for a striker they'd probably end up paying double that.

Thats always been the way with Newcastle though. Pay way over the odds and always seem to buy the wrong kind of player.

We need someone like Klose or Yakubu or Both :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭radiospan

This match is the third round of the Intertoto Cup, and is on Saturday 15th (in case anyone is wondering)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

has anyone managed to find out a channel showing this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

deise_boi wrote:
    has anyone managed to find out a channel showing this?

It doesn't appear to be on.

http://www.knplogic.com/sport/DL_1507.html

If it was on Frazers in Dublin would have it, below is what they are showing
    SATURDAY 15 JULY
    1:00am CHIVAS V CELTIC (FRIENDLY)
    11:00am AUSTRALIA V SOUTH AFRICA (RUGBY)
    2:00pm ORLAND PIRATES V MAN UTD (FRIENDLY)
    3:00pm PRESTON V HEARTS (FRIENDLY)
    4:00pm WESTERN PROVINCE V FREE STATE (RUGBY)
    5:00pm ANDERLECHT V OLYMPIACOS (FRIENDLY)
    5:00pm OB ODENSE V HIBS (FRIENDLY)
    6:00pm HULL V WARRINGTON (RUGBY)
    6:00pm CRAIOVA V SPORTUL (FRIENDLY)
    9:00pm CHICAGO FIRE V DALLAS (MLS)
    10:10pm SAO PAULO V FIGUEIRENSE (FUTEBOL BRASILEIRO)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

I can't believe this match is not on!

Setanta are showing OB ODENSE V HIBS ffs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭raheny red

I had a fiver on a 9/2 draw, lovely :cool:

Advertisement