Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long does it take to transfer money from Irish bank account to a german account?

Options
  • 10-07-2006 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

i transferred money from my boi bank account to a german bank account at midday last wednesday. i had the correct iban, bic numbers etc but the person claims they havent received the money yet. i'm pretty sure the bank teller said it should take no more than two days, should i be concerned?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I would not be to concerned about it, 3-5 business days is the norm I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

thanks, ruu.

its for an ebay item, he has great feedback and i even contacted some irish guys who bought off him but their transfers cleared in a matter of days, so i'm hoping the bank havent f*cked up my transfer, or worse he received the money and is denying it.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

3-5 days using AIB Internetbanking though it did once go through in about 2.

Advertisement