Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to rent to me & my 2 dogs?

Options
  • 10-07-2006 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

If you or anyone you know is willing to rent to someone with 2 dogs in the Dublin area, preferably southside, please let me know! We are all house trained & obedience trained! Please email pv90094@yahoo.com, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

pv90094 wrote:
    We are all house trained & obedience trained!

Well I certainly hope so!! Wouldn't want to talk to someone suddenly urinating infront of me! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

lmao Beerwolf! :D

OP, Maybe try putting an advert in the local vet if he has a noticeboard?

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭RandomOne

pv90094 wrote:
    If you or anyone you know is willing to rent to someone with 2 dogs in the Dublin area,

When I was looking to rent, I had originally contacted agencies with no luck whatsoever. I looked on daft.ie and got in touch directly with the landlords who, on the whole, had no problem with my having pets. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

(PS: You may want to edit the thread title to "Anyone want to rent a house to me and my dogs", as it does kinda read like "Anyone want to rent me and my dogs".... well, maybe Im just bad-minded? lol ;) )

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I found that if you offer the landlord some extra deposit as a guarantee that the dog won't cause any damage that they are more open to the idea of pets, also as someone already mentioned, private landlords tend to be better for allowing pets, agencies can be a bit sticky about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

as it does kinda read like "Anyone want to rent me and my dogs"
    Yeah I saw that when I first looked at the title aswell :eek:
    I suppose it could be handy to have you and your two dogs hanging around outside for a few hours a week, keep the prowlers away... what are your rates? :p

Advertisement