Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 - Stuck Glove Box

Options
  • 11-07-2006 12:20am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys
    The glove box is stuck on my A4. when i pull the release handle nothing happens and I cannot force it.

Any suggestions or anyone been there before?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

yop wrote:
    Guys
    The glove box is stuck on my A4. when i pull the release handle nothing happens and I cannot force it.

Any suggestions or anyone been there before?

Thanks

Have you tried using the key, ie locking & unlocking it?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I have alright, no dice.
    It is a pain in the arse now, I have 2 tickets for a concert as well as other docs which I need but I am sure I don't need to pay someone in an Audi garage 80 euro to open it for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I've seen the handles on A4's get stuck on old models, brute force will snap the front part off the handle so don't do this!. seen this happen on Leon and Octavia too. try opening the glovebox with the key in the lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aldy05

That happened on my A3 when I had it and I managed to open it but then it was always open so i had to replace the entire thing! Also happened on the golf I have now, weird problem

Advertisement