Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family member about to pass

Options
  • 11-07-2006 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Not looking for sympathy but could I ask those who are in tune with their spirituality and I suppose the spirits to send good vibes or whatever to a family member of mine who is having a hard time and is waiting to pass. I'm trying to do this myself at the moment and hopefully it's working. I'd just like her to go as peacefully as possible and to have lots of friendly faces I suppose from the other side.

Thanks and I'd really appreciate it if someone could do that.

Deer.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Absolutely. Im sure others will even if they dont reply here. Take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Thanks a mill

Deer

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Absolutely, I'm sure we all will. My Granny passed away a few years back, and just before she did she was able to see my grandad who'd passed away long before, and her mother, and it made it much easier for her to move on. I'm sure your relative will be watched over by whomever she needs most.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'll make sure to put aside some special time for it. Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭cinnamon

stevenmu wrote:
    I'm sure your relative will be watched over by whomever she needs most.

yes absolutely, especially at this time of need. Take care

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I will take time to do this. Stay strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Death is a part of life.
    A lot of people fear it and see it as an ending but it is a begining and as long as we remember the person and talk about them and share our memories of themwith each other then they do not die.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Thank you all very much for thinking of her. She left us during the week. It's prob a really bad thing to say but sometimes when someone is suffering their better off going to the other side. So while I'm sad to see her go I'm happy that she's not suffering.

Deer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Pink Bunny

You have my sympathy Deer, even though the death was welcome there is still the hurt of losing them. And it's not a bad thing to say that it's better for them to pass when they are suffering, it's the kindest thing for them really.
    I was at the side of a very close family member when he died after being with him throughout the whole night before and watching him slowly and painfully die. I whispered in his ear that he should let go and move on from this world. It was a relief to see him pass, but it hurts just the same so I understand.

Advertisement