Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You know you're a gadget freak when.......

Options
  • 11-07-2006 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

i travel every week with work and i think i actually carry more gadgets than clothes this week i have brought, Laptop, Mobile phone, Blackberry, Ipod, PSP, itrip, webcam, portable HD..... it turns into an obsession..

how many gadgets do you take with you on hols, trips, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I normally bring my Laptop, Nokia n90, Virtual Bluetooth Keyboard, iPod, iTrip, PSP, Canon 350d and Lenses, Sony HC-32E Digital Camcorder, Garmin Nuvi360 Sat Nav and a mountain of chargers.

And that doesn't even include the stuff at home like the THX Surround, Projector, Xbox 360, PS2, Desktop PC, collection of guitars, motorbikes, etc, etc, etc. We're all addicted to gadgets!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I am a gadget fan too, but I want a device that will do all of the above in one unit (games, camera, mp3, video, web surfing, oh and phone). Hence why I am deciding between these two babies:

JasJar and the O2 XDA Atom

Both of these have everything, with the XDA also having a built in FM radio. Roll on SSIA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Meh, probably just my mobile, digital camera and mp3player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

GPS, O2 Mini-S, PSP, Creative Zen, shure E4C headphones, Digital Still, Digital Video, Portable HD, USB Charging Cables and car adapters. Portable DVD player for the kids.

Sometimes I bring clothes.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

tom dunne wrote:
    Both of these have everything, with the XDA also having a built in FM radio. Roll on SSIA.

The XDA has a built-in radio alright but why not go for an Axim X51v? Doesn't come with a radio but it a lot cheaper! (Unless you also want to make calls with your PDA, in which case the XDA is the way to go).

• Advertisement
Advertisement