Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky and the tasks...

Options
  • 11-07-2006 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does Nicky go nuts every time she’s asked to get involved? The tasks are there to “win” awards. The effort put in is for the sake of the group. Surely an occasional task is a good thing, something exciting to do during an otherwise dull day?

There have been others in the past that have kicked up over tasks and their fellow HM’s got really aggravated about it. But this lot console and encourage her.

Seems to me that she enjoys the prize but not the exertion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I think it's just because she is so spoiled that she hates people telling her that she must do something at a particular time!

It appears that she has grown-up pretty much doing whatever has suited her, whenever it suited her.

I wonder what is going on inside her head? If you believe everything you read in the tabloids then she has tried to commit suicide on several occassions and has suffered from anorexia. So perhaps this is the reason she has been pandered to and mollified previous to this, getting whatever she wants? There must be a deep-seated psychological reason for her childish behaviour (I can think of a few scenarios, none of them pretty!).

I do agree that the housemates shouldn't pander to her but they don't want to fail any tasks so it's self-preservation I guess. Still, if she did fail a lot more tasks then she would be up for nominations every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

when they were doing that tennis task i thought i was going to scream!!! She didn't even try and she had this sulky face on her the whole time. then when it wasn't her turn she'd go and lie in bed until Richard went to fetch her. As soon as they had one the task however she was all smiles! ARGH:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Niky can do whatever she likes (or in this case not do!) She is hilarious! Fantastic to watch and I lurve her!!!!! :D Niky to win!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

r3nu4l wrote:
    she has tried to commit suicide on several occassions

"Tried"

See! Never seeing the job thru. Someone like that is no use in a task situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Pigman II wrote:
    "Tried"

See! Never seeing the job thru.

Funny but too cruel, too cruel; besides I saw this on the cover of a tabloid ;) so it may be completely untrue and unfounded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Attention seeking tbh! her tantrums and rants are funny all the same!

Advertisement