Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Neil Young Albums?

• 11-07-2006 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭

My Favourates are After the goldrush,on the beach and tonights the night.
    Post yours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Harvest, After the Gold Rush, Rust Never Sleeps, Freedom, Ragged Glory, Harvest Moon, Sleeps With Angels cover all the important bases but everyone has thier own favs.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Live Rust was the album that really got me into Neil Young, it's a brilliant live album and a great collection of songs.

After The Gold Rush, Harvest and Freedom would all be up there, too. Trans, on the other hand....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Ragged Glory. Funny, so many people don't believe me when I tell them that Neil Young doesn't always sound like 'Harvest Moon'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Rust Never Sleeps! None of the studio albums contain My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue), Pocahontas, and Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black).

Advertisement