Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a wetsuit?

• 11-07-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a wetsuit for diving.

Will be used in Ireland a bit but will eventually be taken to warmer climates when I move abroad.

any tips on where to go, tpe of suit would be appreciated.

Psi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

you could try flagship scuba diving in dublin they have the new northern driver 3 piece suits, can be used as a 6mm shortie or 6mm steamer or 12mm suit combined and has a seperate hood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ronanm98

Hi,

U could try www.aquaholics.org, a good selection for these waters is Cressi Lontra Man (2 piece) (5mm + 7mm or 5+5), Oceanic Shadow, Scubapro Steamer and Beaver Icelandic, these are all semi-dry, 1st two are great.
    good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Thanks a mil lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

This may get laughed off but I notice that Lidel were selling wet suits recently, seemed cheap to me who knows nothing about them,around 50 quid I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Apparently the lidl ones were quite good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

Hi

I posted a for sale thread a while back re: kit that I have for sale. The stuff was used twice and is brand spanking new.

If you're interested I can re-post details.

Unfortunately I cannot dive anymore.

Kit include SUUNTO Mosquito dive, BCD watch etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭oneweb

try eBay.com they not only sell pre-owned ones but new ones too, you can even get lucky and grab a bargain, just watch out for the shipping costs.

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

www.ebay.ie might be a better option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Viking marine in Dun Laoighre

Advertisement