Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer needed

Options
  • 11-07-2006 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everybody,

I don't know if this the right place for my ad, but I hope it is.

My father-in-law has an 1 bedroom council apartment/flat in Sandycove area (senior citizen's accommodation), 5 min walk to dart station,in very good condition, but he would like to move near his family in Balbriggan area. He is looking for a similar dwelling near Northern Dart line (anywhere from Balbriggan to Malahide) and the person should be senior citizen as well (60 years over).

County Council allow mutual house transfers but they have no database, nothing for this, and they told me to advertise by myself.

Maybe some of you know somebody, who is in the similar situation and wants to move from North to South, or maybe you have some ideas of how I can find the transfer in any other way.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,
    Regards,
    Linda.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 lollipops

heya linda.it is very hard to get a transfer.we have been tryn for 2 years.all i can recommend is put an ad in the buyand sell and city ads.thats where most people go.good luck

Advertisement