Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belkin F5D7050 Wireless Adapter Problem

• 11-07-2006 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭

Was posted in Tech but told to post here instead,

Right I got me the Belkin F5D7050 Wireless Adapter for my Wireless broadband connection, problem is it keeps disconnecting at random intervals, I then have to Repair connection which is fairly annoying.
    I've updated to the latest driver, I've also updated my Netopia box's firmware but to no avail. The wirless connection on the Router does'nt seem to be affected as the wireless connection light stays on while the adapter disconnects, so it looks like adapter to me,

Anybody got any ideas ???

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭plenderj

Have you tried disabling and then re-enabling the connection whenever it drops instad of repairing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Yeah I've done that but it's just a bit annoying that it happens at all, i've no bother getting the connection back up it's just a pain in the ar$e that it keeps dropping.

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭plenderj

Have you been onto Belking tech support? If it's not too long after you purchased the card you can get the reseller to replace it as a DOA - Dead on Arrival

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Yeah tried Belkin Tech support, but it's basically non existant, they just point you to a flash movie of how to configure with an old config utility that I cant find anywhere on their site.

21/25

Advertisement