Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Elder Scrolls Travels

• 11-07-2006 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Or Oblivion Mobile

Would any of you guys play something like this? I am a big fan but I think this looks kind of crappy... The trial movie didn't impress me either.
    Did any of you try it already or at least do you plan to?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Duras wrote:
    Or Oblivion Mobile

Would any of you guys play something like this? I am a big fan but I think this looks kind of crappy... The trial movie didn't impress me either.
    Did any of you try it already or at least do you plan to?

i don't have a phone that will play it i'm afraid and i'm sure it aint good for battery life, still it is interesting to see what they are getting up to these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

i would get it , but not sure if u can but it in Ireland !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I don't even have a phone!

Roen wrote:
    I don't even have a phone!

seriously no phone.

Its crazy that every man woman child and their dog has a mobile these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I'm sure I'll break one of these days, until then think of me as a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the powerless, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law....oh wait, that was Knight Rider :o

• Advertisement

Roen wrote:
    I'm sure I'll break one of these days, until then think of me as a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the powerless, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law....oh wait, that was Knight Rider :o

fair play man, i hate mobile phones but hate myself more for being dependant on one.

Fight the power

Advertisement