Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!!!!

Options
  • 11-07-2006 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I was editing a photo in photoshop the other day and, when i pressed print it came out just the way I wanted it. I changed a few things and printed again and half of it came out green. So I messed with the color profile and everything on my computer printed out GREEN... So i messed with it some more, now it only prints in blue...... Even when I change the settings on my printer to grayscale.... Please HELP ME!!!!! Its going to drive me insane :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

is it only photoshop that is printing wrong? smileh_spec.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Are you sure you printer hasn't run out of ink?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭sdssarah

yeah it sounds like the printer has run out of ink, check that before messing too much with the photoshop'ed image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭calliopeia

It has ink, and its printing from word in green too. But when I did a test print in the printer properties in came out the colour of a rainbow??? I have know idea whats up with it, was it something i did in photoshop or is the printer crazy!!!!! I'm lost.

Printers & Faxes -> Printer's Properties -> "Color Management" -> check settings there / Remove, and "Add" another and test.
    Alternatively, Windows' System Restore back to a restore point when it was last working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Or first try uninstalling the printer, then reinstalling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

nozzle check / head cleaning too

Did the head clean an nozzle check, but windows system restore or reinstalling the printer I hadnt thought of that, will give it a go. Thanks, will post if it works. :)

It didnt work... I'm starting to think its the printer... I only bought it a year ago. Thanks for the advice.

Connect the printer to another computer, and test?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭sdssarah

its always like a week or two after the warranty goes that printers break, isnt that the way, bring it to where you bought it though and see if they can fix it for you?

dont despair! everything will be ok :)

The guy in the shop where i bought it, said drop it into him and he would take a look, hook it up to he's pc and see what it does or doesnt do.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

A "green" print is an ink/cartridge problem 99% of the time.

Advertisement