Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Partner Wanted

Options
  • 11-07-2006 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

Maybe this isn't the right place and if so, Mods feel free to move.

I work full time as a PAYE worker, and I am trying to set up a company on the side which will be based around a website. But I am finding it difficult to make time for this.

Wondering would anyone be interested in taking a share in my company in return for putting in some time developing it. I am particularly interested in hearing from someone with accountancy or auditing experience who knows how to deal with tax compliance issues.

Interested persons should be of good charachter, honest, etc. It doesn't matter what age, gender, they are, or qualifications they have. No financial investment is required only a part of your time. If you want to use me as a referance for a job application in future then that is no problem, as is putting the work carried out on a CV.

PM me if interested.

Advertisement