Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed with name - some latino thing

Options
  • 11-07-2006 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hey, I'm looking for the name of a new latino compilation album that has recently been released it goes along the lines of "Latino hits/Latin hits/Latino summer hits" etc etc. I've googled it to death but to no avail, It was on the advertised on television recently, any help would be much appriciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

cil_aine wrote:
    Hey, I'm looking for the name of a new latino compilation album that has recently been released it goes along the lines of "Latino hits/Latin hits/Latino summer hits" etc etc. I've googled it to death but to no avail, It was on the advertised on television recently, any help would be much appriciated!
    If it's the one that was being plugged to death on UKTV recently, it's called "The Latino Mix".

Advertisement