Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty sensor?

Options
  • 11-07-2006 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Right I built a computer recently.

Using an AMD 64 3700+ with a Zalman CNPS7700-Cu cooler.

So i installed the temp and fan moniter that came with my computer and it is saying that my processor is at a temp of around 25 or so. (see attached pic)

However from looking around on this board that seems very low so I was wondering would people say that my sensors are a bit banjaxed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

what type of mother board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Should be loads of Abit forums around with threads like that in them. Is that at load or idle? I know the DFIs can be up to ~10c off. I really should check mine actually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Abit Kn8SLi.

That would be at idle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Abit boards seem to read low...loads of threads on this on most of the Abit forums.

My K8V is reporting the CPU temp as 17c ATM. It is watercooled but its warmer than that in the room :)

Oddly...with the older BIOS this board used to read high

Advertisement