Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarja Turunen's Douchebag of a husband

• 11-07-2006 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Marcelo Cabuli has finally answered the questions he chose. You can read his sympathy-searching writings from http://www.tarjaturunen.com/fans.html

Something I would like to expose, I suspect he has reworded a lot of questions that were sent to him in such a way that he probably assumed it would aid his reputation. I can confirm that this is evident due to a question that I sent him has been published in his statement, but not as I wrote it. (see question 67 in the above link).

For reference, this is what I wrote in it's exact words:
    "My question regards your comments in your latest statement, implying that Tuomas continues to disrespect you and tarja publicly. Why do you feel that within whatever he has said between October 25th up to now is being disrespectful to the both of you?".

Clearly not what he has printed it as. And to add to it all, he hasn't actually given a proper answer to the question, as well as nearly every other question on that statement. It's all contradictory. In conclusion, he's a complete Douche.

Hopefully this will show to the majority that Cabuli is a two-faced idiot, and guide the fanbase in knowing which side to trust. But to be fair, anyone who would say "As we say in my land: sleep with kids and you`ll wake up wet" in a public statement shouldn't be trusted by anyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I read this when you responded on the NW forum. A few others had their questions twisted in order to suit his agenda. The guy is a sleazy f*cking idiot. The allegations about Tuomas were disgraceful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm not a fan or anything (sorry nightwish!), but why on earth is the singers (or ex-singer, i don't know the whole story) husband answering fan questions?

i couldn't give a rats ass about corey taylors wife or whatever... why do nightwish fans care?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

i'm not a fan or anything (sorry nightwish!), but why on earth is the singers (or ex-singer, i don't know the whole story) husband answering fan questions?

i couldn't give a rats ass about corey taylors wife or whatever... why do nightwish fans care?

Yeah, can we have a quick summary please. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Tarja's husband was mentioned as a major factor in Tarja's sacking from he band. So he took it upon himself to exonerate himself by answering any questions the fans may have. However it kinda backfired when he spoke of Tuomas being in love with Tarja and being jealous of him, therefore resulting in her sacking. He said that many NW songs are about Tarja. A bloody soap opera....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Any truth in that love stuff etc?
    Oh, random coincidence, listened to tarja's interview after she was kicked, for the first time last night about all this stuff.

That's a long link, just read your q, that's some editting there!
    Pretty condemning. Oh, and are you the Nguyen from CSS?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Clearly Tarja should marry me, as is evident. I wouldn't **** with the band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

whats she look like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Clearly Tarja should marry me, as is evident. I wouldn't **** with the band.

get out of it you, clearly she was born to be with me.
    bombidol wrote:
    whats she look like?

http://www.tarjaturunen.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

bombidol wrote:
    whats she look like?

She's pretty hot. I doubt you'd say no if she offered.

Nguyen from CSS? I don't think that's me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

dunno man, shes got a streak of pig in her

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oeneus wrote:

Nguyen from CSS? I don't think that's me.
    Ah ok, just a guy that plays counter strike source with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Marcelo's just an ass, pure and simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

As an aside to this, does anyone else think that douchebag is one hideously lame insult that is usually the main retort of 16 year old American girls who watch too much MTV?

You turd sandwich!!!1 Leave those girls aloneseven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Hehe. Douche is my favourite insult at the moment. It sounds so deliciously german, with a twist of sexism squeezed in.

Advertisement