Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 6 - Dairylee Votables

Options
  • 11-07-2006 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

And here comes the vote. You know the dealio. Everyone who Pmd me got the question right. It was indeed Kevin Costner's Field of Dreams but I also would have accepted Grimes' Love Field of Dreams

Vote for those who didnt do the challenge. 12 votes

DaveMcG
    0%
    Blondie83
    100%
    BKtjeChinafootblondie83PythiaMr.Nice Guy[Deleted User]hullaballooirlrobinsDave!humbertChakardajaffa 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Blondie83
    Woot!!! First Vote!

*Voting was down by the patented Robin method of closing eyes and clicking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Robin votes for McG, I vote for 83!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blondie83
    DaveMcG has let himself down after saying he would do all future challenges after the last vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Blondie83
    Sorry Dave, but I've known Blondie for the guts of 19 years

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Are we voting for who to go, or who to stay?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Blondie83
    As Blondie is part of the original beers crew and a consistent turner-upper I have to vote for Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Blondie83
    what peachy said..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blondie83
    Dave's out of Survivor, Dave do you want to join my club for boardsies kicked out of Survivor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Blondie83
    Zane, my only true boards friend! :D You're a gent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Blondie83
    Ah I forgot to pm the answer - I even looked it up and everything! Have never seen the film I have to say...thanks for not voting me out though ppl, and drinking in the student bar tonight at 8.00 pm for kittenkillers birthday if anyones around :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

no blondie thats fine, i means there can be two for the vote which makes my life very ver easy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Eh, should I not have been up there too? I didn't get online because of work (and the fact that my housemate has built himself a fortress of computers making it virtually impossible to get online at home - I had to come to Tipperary to get dial-up I was so desperate! ;) ) so I didn't PM you. Or have I been voted out unknowns to myself? *awaits feeling of intense stupidity*

*Sigh* Not voting because I didn't do the challenge either, it'd be hypocritical of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Blondie83
    For the record also, I Googled for it as soon as you posted the thread, and got the answer... but I just got the feeling that it was too straight-forward and easy, so I thought there was a trick to it. I gave it some more thought, and it turned out to be too much thought :p Ahh well. I'll make up for it in the next round, since Blush is admitting that she cheated, so therefore she is out :( Honesty FTW :(

Blondie83
    Re-Vote!!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I forgot blush was in . shag ill have to do a revote :mad:

Blondie83
    Tenner bets its still Dave :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Being deadly serious, I resent that cheating comment Dave, and think it should qualify you for immediate disqualification. Bold, bad Dave. ;)

I didn't have to say anything. Graham would have been the only person to know I hadn't managed to enter.

I vote more choctastic challenges, by the way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement