Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Layin Bets tomorrow

Options
  • 11-07-2006 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭

Heres the thing lads, I have 3 mystery shops to do tomorro eve in a bookies who shall remain nameless and im looking for accumulators or nicely priced trebles. The stake I have to put down is 5 eur in each shop. Any tips lads? (If ya can at all stay away from the horses unless you can back it up). For this one you can take odds from Paddypower as its not being done on them.

Cheers :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

here goes...

Siroki Brijeg (13-5)
    zeint St. Petersborugh(7-4)
    apollon limisol (3-1)

1 euro will get you 39euro.

both for draws
    Metalurg Donetsk v FK Aktobe(7-2)
    MyPa v New Saints FC (4-1)

1 euro will give you 22 back.

Football wise you picked a **** day to bet. Only thing this week is champions league, Uefa cup, russian and scandavian leagues. Champions league matches are all horrible in favour of the home team on paddypower(It can be very handy because most irish bookies seem to know very little about the teams.)

Brann to beat Glentoran @ 4-7 and Kanuas to beat portadown @ 10-11 seem safe enough bets. The double is only 3-1 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Dont I know :rolleyes: Tis crap alrite... But thanks for the tips I think I may put the glens bet down with another 1 r 2. Really miss the world cup already ...... Any more tipsters out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

very rarely bet on horses but i feel this is a nice treble

newmarket
    235 sander camillo 5-4
    305 nannina 2-1
    420 harvestqueen 9-4

return of 21.94 for 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

county wrote:
    very rarely bet on horses but i feel this is a nice treble

newmarket
    235 sander camillo 5-4
    305 nannina 2-1
    420 harvestqueen 9-4

return of 21.94 for 1

it looked very nice on paper alright but trebles in horse racing are nigh on impossible to pull off...

when i strongly fancy 3 horses in the one day i usually go with a treble along with 2 doubles and 3 singles... it's rare that all three would come in, but even if two can make it home first, it's a nice pay-out..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

[nicK] wrote:
    it looked very nice on paper alright but trebles in horse racing are nigh on impossible to pull off...

when i strongly fancy 3 horses in the one day i usually go with a treble along with 2 doubles and 3 singles... it's rare that all three would come in, but even if two can make it home first, it's a nice pay-out..
    true but only had a tenner on it,thank god.
    i also put a tenner on a cork to win 3-1 at odds of 14-1,i think that was just a moment of madness though

• Advertisement
Advertisement