Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just an observation...

Options
  • 11-07-2006 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

ok i know this is just a minor thing but i just cant help noticing it!does anyone else think that ashleynes legs bend really weirdly??!!!!:o
    everytime she stands they sort of bend backwards!just had to wonder if anyone else notices this haha :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Ya she's a bit bandy legged alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

they're just her hind legs - or should I say her hind trotters - her front legs/trotters, she disguises as arms - before she went into the house, she walked on all fours and bayed like a sow giving birth (we saw this when she came back into the house)

I'd still do her tho! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Ballerina wrote:
    ok i know this is just a minor thing but i just cant help noticing it!does anyone else think that ashleynes legs bend really weirdly??!!!!:o
    everytime she stands they sort of bend backwards!just had to wonder if anyone else notices this haha :p

I noticed that too but she does have a great bum. Did you see her in the g-string on last nights highlights. Now I'm a straight woman but that girl has one lovely ass!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I noticed that too but she does have a great bum. Did you see her in the g-string on last nights highlights. Now I'm a straight woman but that girl has one lovely ass!:eek:

I completely disagree, her ass is not nice at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

My gf pointed out the bandy-legs to me last night, I'd never noticed it before! Yes, they are two bendy-bandy legs alright :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I only noticed them last night too when she was out talking to jenny, bit of a bow flex alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I completely disagree, her ass is not nice at all.

I agree with you here! Her ass is flat and almost manlike!! :eek:

There rest of her body looks pretty good to me thought! Bandy legs and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I spotted that...I think her knees are double jointed....looks freaky! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

did you see her in the tennis suit? cor blimey

Advertisement