Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*exhales* What have they got against us?

Options
  • 12-07-2006 1:51am

Once again after hours comes to my defence and inadvertently backs this forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2054958647&goto=newpost
    Why is it when people want to talk about smoking, they just bring up the, "jaysis, tis awful bad for ya" card. Why can't they just discuss the topic. ie 10 packs instead of telling us what depraved animals we are?
    I'm glad of this forum for the simple reason I won't get attacked for
    * KILL HIM NOOWW!!!!*
    liking cigarettes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I'd actually gotten used to talking about smoking here without non-smokers putting their oar in and informing us how disgusting and filthy it is... and that it's actually a habbit and not, in fact, an addiction :rolleyes:
    I was surprised to see these people again, I'd forgotten they existed.
    /me appreciates this forum more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Bugs me as well so I tend not to even comment on any smoking topic threads outside of here. It only makes my blood boil - but at least I got the smokes to calm me down :D:D

See? They are healthy! They stop you killing non-smokers :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

What annoys me the most is random people you meet telling you to give up before they kill you.
    Ya thanks, you're the first person to ever say that to me, truly I never knew this, I'll give up right now :/

Yeah I know! Just saw "thank you for smoking". Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I reccommend(sp?) it to everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I know what your saying beru , i have started been really rude to this type of person(mean someone that comes up doesnt know me and says give them up) by telling them to mind their own business!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Smoking is baaad.. mmmkay?

Now, time for another Marly! :D

Advertisement