Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susie to go

Options
  • 12-07-2006 8:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

This dope should have been out a long time ago... she has done or said nothing since being in the house to entertain the public. Despite trying for the last 3 years and spending over 4k to get in.. Now that she's in there all she does is drink tea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

aislenye is fav to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

"aislenye is fav to go"

Says who?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Lexus1976 wrote:
    This dope should have been out a long time ago... she has done or said nothing since being in the house to entertain the public. Despite trying for the last 3 years and spending over 4k to get in.. Now that she's in there all she does is drink tea.
    You do realise that the only reason that she was so keen to get in was to get her rate while doing modelling work?

But yeah, she's a bore alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

She isnt very interesting but the house needs an alpha female, keep her in, kick Imogen out!!

Lexus1976 wrote:
    "aislenye is fav to go"

Says who?

Sorry its Nikki now. See linkage: http://odds.bestbetting.com/specials/tv-and-films/big-brother-7/next-eviction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I sometimes get the impression that Susie thinks she is sitting on her couch at home watching the show. Half the time she just sits there watching the exchanges between housemates while having a cuppa!

It's almost as though she forgets that she too is supposed to be interacting!

On of the Sunday tabloids (must be true so :rolleyes: ) said that Susie has received coaching from Max Clifford the Publicist on how best to act in the house if she wants a TV presenting job afterwards! Either she wasn't listening or Max has lost his touch! I supose it depends on what type of show she would be presenting although I can't imagine she would instil excitement in anyone.

she is QVC material.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

T&#225 wrote: »
    she is QVC material.

Or those two bags that go and clean peoples houses, she could be a roving reporter.

bags? i presume u mean Hags

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

T&#225 wrote: »
    bags? i presume u mean Hags
    No, "Bags" is a perfectly acceptable description.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

she's so boring and up herself. I really hope she goes soon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

just voted for susie to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

See I know Susie should go, and the other housemates keep an check on the behaviour in her company at times but Spiral is wrecking my head. I know he Irish and the rest but seriously he is so annoying. If Susie shoudl go 'cos she's boring then so should Micheal and Imogen and Mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Nikki 8/11 : 33/50 : 0.95/1 : 0.79/1
    Aisleyne 9/5 6/4 7/4 1.81/1 1.92/1

looks like nikki is favorite again. :)

Susie will get to the final if there are no more twists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 MortgageBrbr

Might put a bit of money down on Susie to be evicted,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭crybaby

wishful thinking, people moan and moan about boring housemates but when they get the chance they always end up evicting big characters it will be either Nikki or Aislenye going tonight or who knows they might do a crazy twist and send Jane on her way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Here's hoping Susie will go. Seriously, why hasnt she gone yet? I went on holidays a little while after she came in as the golden housemate (is she still getting special treatment for that?) and she's STILL here???? If i ever bothered voting for these things it would be for her at the moment. I really hope she's evicted

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭crybaby

she was protected the first week due to the secret house and this week she was never going to go, i think she has livened up a little bit the past week though and i think she'll avoid nomination for another 2 weeks

Advertisement