Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Tyrellstown

• 12-07-2006 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey,

Purchased 6 Meg and expected to get 4 to 5.

Over last week, get 1 Meg during day and 150 to 250K at night.

Called NTL and they said all the people on my line are downloading torrents 24/7 and there was little they could do about it, other than move me onto a different group in about a month or so.

It took 12 phonecalls, numerous broken promises and sod all customer service.

There is no answer on the broadband service number at all, and customer service is to offer a call back which doesn't happen.

NTL strikers again.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Where are you getting your speed test figures from ? Not saying you're wrong, just checking.

The best figure is from using a multi part download accelerator thingy (Like IDM - best accelerator ever), to download a big file from ftp.heanet.ie . You won't get faster speeds any other way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I assume he went to speedtest.ie or something like that

Advertisement