Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Deposit a/c for €20,000

Options
  • 12-07-2006 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

I have €15,000 to €20,000 lump sum that I wish to keep on deposit with the option to withdraw with little or no notice period. Rabobank is the only place I can think of that will allow this at the highest interest rate. If anyone is aware of any other investment products on the market that meet this criteria, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

northern rock are doing a good deal AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Northern Rock are the best.
    Rabo Bank not bad either if you want to spread the risk.
    Eddie Hobbs said a lot of old people asked him could these banks go bust, I guess that's based on the experience of another generation and something I hadn't even considered.
    They're pretty big outfits so I'm not worried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

Hi,

I have €15,000 to €20,000 lump sum that I wish to keep on deposit with the option to withdraw with little or no notice period. Rabobank is the only place I can think of that will allow this at the highest interest rate. If anyone is aware of any other investment products on the market that meet this criteria, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

FTSE100. Fexco online trading.

Advertisement