Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 Brakes?

Options
  • 12-07-2006 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Hi

My 2004 A4 Tdi needs new brake pads or discs on the rear? I'm not sure what.Anybody know so I can get them from a motor factors for my mechanic to replace.Any ideas of price?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Most likely the pads.

I don't know of any reason why you couldn't get any mechanic to replace them. You may have to go to the parts dept. of your local dealer to get them though.

Shouldn't be too expensive, unless you have to go to an Audi garage to have the job done!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

you could also try otto for the parts, they have a couple of branches in Dublin:

01 4000060

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

Mondeo ones for one axle are €40. Fitting takes 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Moanin wrote:
    Hi

My 2004 A4 Tdi needs new brake pads or discs on the rear? I'm not sure what.Anybody know so I can get them from a motor factors for my mechanic to replace.Any ideas of price?

Thanks

I have a 2002 A4 Tdi and got the back brakes done last week when it was being serviced. It cost 50euro for the actual pads, not sure what fitting cost was because it was part of the over all service but you should not have to pay more the 50 in a motor factors or a garage i would think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement