Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WARNING: Mullets are back!!

• 12-07-2006 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭

I think I need some thearpy to help me get over this!! Was in the Square last weekend and I saw 5, yes 5 guys with mullets!! They were all around 16 - 18 years old. Some had the hair at the back dyed red. Then I saw another Mullet head in Rathmines this week.

Just thought I'd warn you all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Are you sure it wasn't just a fat rat or V cut?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Proper mullets!? Excellent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

YES!

the mullet is the ultimate in hair styles. I only wish I was man enough to warrant one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Sweet! It's what I've been waiting for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Say it isn't so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

damn now that they are back in fashion i'm gonna have to cut mine :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Time to let the hair grow again. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

I think I need some thearpy to help me get over this!! Was in the Square last weekend and I saw 5, yes 5 guys with mullets!! They were all around 16 - 18 years old. Some had the hair at the back dyed red. Then I saw another Mullet head in Rathmines this week.

Just thought I'd warn you all.

Didnt they come back and their on their way out again. That whole nu-mullet thing where the hair was dyed a strange orange/blonde/bleached colour. It was shamtastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I thought they were "back" last year. Well in Dublin they were definately in fashion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

German foreign exchange students?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭GreenDoor

was thinking of getting one myself actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

they were in last year with elders. now, a year later its strictly for kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

They were cool about 5 years ago. Not these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

Lots of the Spanish and Italian students around seem to have them. It's a shame. It's officially the worst haircut ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Mordeth wrote:
    YES!

the mullet is the ultimate in hair styles. I only wish I was man enough to warrant one.

Its the man that makes the mullet; not the mullet that make the man.

LIVE THE DISCO DREAM, sport a mullet

Remember what Doctor Pepper said.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Ooo, i'll have to let a few friends know!

then laugh at them when they get one...mwahaha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

When you do sculpt a mullet you instantly become part of an odd social effect. I had a down-to-the-shoulders one for two weeks and you find yourself sizing up fellow mulleters and comparing mullets like dolly birds compare their augmented wares. Bottom line: the bigger the mullet the higher the wearer's status amongst fellow bemulleted men. It's an area fraught with jealousy and begrudgery, so people, think before you chop!

Advertisement