Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline Number for My Mobile?

Options
  • 12-07-2006 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,

I'd like new landline (Dublin) number for my mobile. Anyone know if there's a simple and cost effective solution for setting this up? (Other than getting a new phoneline and paying for calls to be forwarded from it to my phone.)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

The cheapest way I can think of is to use a VoIP provider that supports call forwarding and geographic number (Blueface, for e.g.). I can't think of anyway of avoiding the call forwarding charges. Someone has to pay for the call, afterall.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Many VoIP providers can provide this service, including Blueface. I can recommend them, by the way.

No matter where you go, you will pay 16 cents a minute (or thereabouts) to have calls forwarded, no way around that.

Advertisement