Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heard of Broadworks?

• 12-07-2006 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

First time poster, long time reader :p

I am due to move down to the Eden Gate development in Delgany soon and am in the process of researching my broadband options. The builders down there tell me that they have used a company called Broadworks to setup their TV connections, but that they also offer Sky and broadband. I've looked at their website, but it's fairly new and offers VERY little in the way of specifics. Has anyone had any dealings with them, and if so, what were their products and service levels like?

Many many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 HoleInOne

Thanks SpongeBob.

FYI - I contacted Broadworks directly - I was begining to fear that we may be contractually obliged to take their service due to management companies getting very Big Brother-ish about dishes etc. Apparently (according to Broadworks), if you want a cable service, you need to go through Broadworks, but satellite requirements can be still dealt with through Sky. I will be getting my solicitor to look at it before anything is signed.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 navanman2003

HoleInOne wrote:
    Thanks SpongeBob.

FYI - I contacted Broadworks directly - I was begining to fear that we may be contractually obliged to take their service due to management companies getting very Big Brother-ish about dishes etc. Apparently (according to Broadworks), if you want a cable service, you need to go through Broadworks, but satellite requirements can be still dealt with through Sky. I will be getting my solicitor to look at it before anything is signed.

:mad:

Are you in Ongar by any chance. I'M cancelled my Boradworkd TV as it was pure ****e. All the SKY channels have gone and they have exclusive contract for the new part of Ongar. Disappointing to say the least.

Don't go for their cable Broadband package.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

search the sat board for hidden dish or hiding dish , as search is borked try googling thru boards posts copy the following .

boards.ie: hiding dish

or

boards.ie: hidden dish

and todays topic

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054958835

Advertisement