Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ecw spoiler

• 12-07-2006 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Shannon Moore Is Coming To Ecw!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

**** yeah!

Although he'll probably be used crap, it's good to see him on tv

EDIT: Just saw it there..maybe it's not so good to see him on tv..he's lookin even stupider than he did when he was in TNA

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Have to say, I thought that Shannon Moore thing on the show was a bit gay TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

he looked like i dont know what

hopefully they dont waste him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

I never liked the guy (apart from that brilliant story of him letting the air out of Edge's tires shortly after the Edge/Lita scandal broke) but hopefully he can change my mind in ECW, although with that crazy getup, i doubt it.
    Punks promo was cool, alot better than the last one. He didnt come off as as much of a babyface this time. Good to hear Styles and Taz in particular plug him.
    One thing that really pissed me off about the show was the buildup to the Sabu match, "Sabu in action tonight". Normally when you see that, you think he's fighting a jobber. His opponent turned out to be a former ECW champion in Justin Credible! Surely poor old Justin deserves at least to be promoted a bit. Of course, the whole non Extreme Rules thing pissed me off too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

So who gonna do the first job for Shannon. Ill say Guido or Mamaluke.

I'm not to keen on Moore in ECW though. He'd have been good for Smackdown now since four cruisers are tied up in tag (Hooliganz/Pitbullz), two are feuding with each other (Mexicools) and the two remaining are jobbers (Scotty/Funaki). A Helm/Moore feud would have benefitted the cruiser division. There's not many cruisers in ECW for him to feud with and I'd hate to see Roadkill etc job to him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

He looks like Luna now. That's probably not a good thing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I knew it wasn't going to be the sam as the old ECW, but it's getting a bit ridiculous at times now. What's the deal with them distinguishing between "Extreme" and "Non-Extreme" Rules matches? This extreme rules stuff is stupid, ECW never specifically had extreme rules matches

Kelly cannot dance

Punk's promo was the first good thing on the show again this week. Funny that he didn't point out his straight edge tattoo. And he's using the Killswitch Engage music that Randy Orton used for one week a good few months back! Pity he can't use his usual AFI music, possibly the greatest entrance ever

They're really burying Justin Credible. They didn't even play his music when he won the match!

It looked like they were going to have Dreamer as Big Show's next opponent, but then he got beaten by Test..

I suppose Flair gettin hardcore is going to be used in his feud with Foley

It could end up just being Punk vs Shannon. I don't know how they'll fit everything into 1 hour

ECW is doing some shows in Japan as part of Raw in October, you never know, they might be added to the SD shows here

Some more kinda strange words on the ECW website this week, from Joey Styles this time:
    Speaking of which, I thought Heyman's declaration of himself as ECW's "martyr, savior and messiah," sans stigmata, was too religious for my good taste. Besides, the Backlash pay-per-view buy rate proved once again that religion and wrestling will not fill the collection plates at the box office window. Of course, I am not allowed to say something like that on television. Actually, you fans would be shocked to find out what I am not allowed to say on television these days.

I was wondering if all this talk of Vince abandoning his original plans for ECW, and just make it a 3rd WWE show, would affect Joey's commentating again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i've been wondering if joey being allowed to shoot on the current happenings isn't a sneaky plan from WWE, if you will a curve ball tactic, throw the fans a bone and keep them happy, let joey bitch in public so the fans think that there's still hope, that ECW might return to it's old ways.

Advertisement