Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of this?

Options
  • 12-07-2006 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Started messing around with Photoshop filters/plug-ins... would like a bit of feedback on this, tks;)

187982371_ffd8db37dc.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ooh nice colours. What plugins did you use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭AdeleS

I downloaded them from Alien Skin and Flaming Pear... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭sdssarah

...but i think it looks really great. the colours, the shapes everything seems to flow really nicely. wish i could do work like that in photoshop, im much better at doing things in illustrator myself.

good luck
    sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Noice.

Are those supposed to be eyes on the center ball? Looks like pac-man's got some serious constipation :D

Have you got a bigger version of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭calliopeia

WOW. That looks really cool!!!! Very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

is looks pretty sweet, a bit like a 3d render/photoshop.
    how did you get the water? its very metallic. nice work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

tacky.. cant say i like it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

They will never live up to your exacting standards with advice like that Shrimp, what exactly do you not like about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Looks good. Only 2 things I want to points out are the see-through lighting is bad idea, and overall the colours look a little flat, especially on the right side. Good work though I'd like to see more from you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

tba wrote:
    what exactly do you not like about it?
    It's obvious...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

If it is obvious, then it is obvious to you but the not to AdeleS, as they have put forward this as work.

They have asked for a little feedback not a single word critisim or congratulations, try once more and this time describe what you dislike about it, that way AdeleS might be able to see your point of view more readily.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

looks demented :p

on the water though, i always use terragen to render water, then just open the bmp in photoshop to... well, photoshop it up ;)

it's just nicer IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

shrimp you should have more respect for people. this may not be an image that you like, but im sure that the op learned a lot by doing it, and he/she has learnt new skills and might in the future need to use them for a paid project. you should see the amount of half finished stuff i have lying around. but its not about finishing something, its what you learn by doing it.

Advertisement