Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i-mate sp5 clock speed

• 12-07-2006 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

hi guys

when using tcpmp media player on my sp5 when i go to settings it shows clockspeed is only 174mhz...shouldn't it be 195mhz? could fellow users check theirs(you know who you are!) presuming they are using this killer app?
    has anyone used power tornado overclocking software?

regards
    damo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

Consider yourself lucky: mine reports as 172MHz with TCPMP ;) I don't know if you can really rely on that - it's a 195MHz processor. I haven't used the program for overclocking, though.

I did notice that playing something like a show that is designed for 640x480 in DivX does lose 1/2 its frames during playback but the sound is always fine and the picture doesn't look too bad - certainly not worth resizing the movie/show for. Then again, one has to be impressed with any phone that can play back DivX at all - it wasn't that long ago when PCs struggled with such!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Was just making an observation!
    Had a go at the overclocking software..you can overclock it to 238mhz..pretty cool but i wouldn't trust prob doing wonders for my phone!

Byrnefm: do you have a v1240 or the sp5? Because i still having problems with mms, wap etc settings, if you have the i-mate version presuming you have registered to clubimate.com check if theres a vodafone ireland settings .cab file there under support section, I cant do it cos they want an imei no of a imate phone to register!
    This plea goes to other fellow users....please!!!

contacted vodafone about this...didn't have a clue what i was on about, waiting to hear back from their "techie staff"!

regards

damo

Advertisement