Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site displaying perfect in IE, not in FF

Options
  • 12-07-2006 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

basically the site is perfect in IE, all i get is text and basic layout in FF but no colours or images etc..

using ftp to upload to remote server and don't know where i've gone wrong :confused: i'd imagine it's something simple.

help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Where is the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

:o it's a work in progress!! my 1st website. anyways here it is

oh god, now IE won't display it either!

oh, got it now. something was up with my images folder, i must have moved it :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Pretty good crack for a first attempt, though it looks like a half finished house, bits of masonry jutting out at odd angles, someone's forgotten some of the roof tiles, could do with a lick of paint, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭7aken

you say in your introduction 'no ads' but on the right of the page you've got 'buy this space' ???? just an observation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

7aken wrote:
    you say in your introduction 'no ads' but on the right of the page you've got 'buy this space' ???? just an observation
    Perfect Irony!

7aken wrote:

:D yeah deliberate irony there! just fillin up a bit of space tbh atm, yes it is a half finished house :(

i can't seem to get enough time to finish of the roof tiles or get the walls painted :) give me another week or 2 and she'll be protestant :D

there we go, job done *packs tool box away into van* :)

now criticise me smemon.com :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭7aken

nice layout. forum button isnt a rollover. you should run validation on it even if its just to learn more about your code. try http://www.tawdis.net

7aken wrote:
    nice layout. forum button isnt a rollover. you should run validation on it even if its just to learn more about your code. try http://www.tawdis.net

oh god don't depress me :( too many errors... feck that. i don't care about anyone who uses IE and runs a 6 year old computer :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement