Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Quick Statiol question

Options
  • 12-07-2006 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if any Statoil garages in Dublin do 98Ron petrol? I've got a Statoil fuel card from work and my car is supposed to run on 98ron.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what's the car? how do your employers feel about buying 98RON

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

What make, model and engine size is the car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

One would hazard a guess at a Smart Roadster.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I don't think there are many petrol stations selling 98Ron in the Republic anymore as demand is too low afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

testicle wrote:
    One would hazard a guess at a Smart Roadster.
    Good guess!

• Advertisement

I want!!!

How do you find it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

testicle wrote:
    I want!!!

How do you find it?
    They are a great car, loads of fun. Benny recently upgraded from a smart for two cabrio.

I have upgraded from a smart roadster coupe, or a smart roadster coupe brabus. Loads of fun, without penalty points is probably the best way to describe them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭djeclips

As far as I konw it is not available south of the border.

Seemingly the government decided to tax the fuel on the ron rating making it stupidly expensive so it was pulled.

Open to correction do. Do a quick search, discussed a couple of time in the last few months :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054874208

Don't know if it's a Statoil though...

Edit: no it's esso

Advertisement