Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Bike Anyone...?

Options
  • 12-07-2006 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey all, my fiance asked me to post this! He has an old bike that he doesn't need and rather than leave it outside the Dart station waiting for it to be stolen, we thought we'd see if anyone in Charlesland wanted it!

It is a men's mountain bike, grip shift gears, fully working brakes. Navy and red. Has a few tiny bits of rust but would be perfect for cycling to and from the Dart or shops etc.

If there are any takers or if you want a proper look, pm me....!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

I'll take the bike but could you let me know one thing?
    I'm 6ft 4in so would the bike be big enough for me? I dont want to cycle a tiny bike that would break my back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

If it's too small for Keith, can I have it? I was thinking of getting a bike anyway!

I'm only 6ft!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

It has a quick release saddle which I presume can go fairly high, but if you want to pop over and have a look first keith123, you are more than welcome!

If it is too small, by all means it's all yours mikedragon32!

OK - PM me your details and I'll try drop over in the next day or so if thats ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SJ

any other bikes going out there I would be interested- hell i might even consider paying for one! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

SJ wrote:
    any other bikes going out there I would be interested- hell i might even consider paying for one! :D

I second that emotion....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

any update on the bike?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Sorry! The lucky man was Keith123. If I decide to get rid of my current bike in a few years I'll be sure to let you know!

I collected it the other day - sorry forgot to post that info.

Advertisement