Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

reitting the leaving cert without going back to school?

• 12-07-2006 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i did the leaving cert a year ago,i passed but at the time that was all i really wanted and thats all i worked towards ,nothing extra.but now i would like to study medicine so i know i will have to work really hard but i cant go back to school i wouldnt be able to handle school,for me personally i learned relatively little even at times when i really did try there was so many other distractions and other things in my life at the time,but now i plan on studying with grinds and online teaching aids etc.but i want to know do i have to sit all the subjects again?can i now choose different subject opposed to what i did before?and can i sit the exam without going to school to study for it?i dont expect to just study for a few months and then im able to achieve high points but l am eager to learn and try my best so can anybody give me advice on these questions?thanx

Comments

Advertisement