Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What should I do?

• 13-07-2006 6:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so I like this guy, he is a pretty good friend, I'm not sure if he likes me or not because he is quiet enough and hard to read I would say.

Anyway I've decided I'm gonna tell him I like him but the problem is he is going away for a month at the end of July so should I tell him before he goes away, so then if he doesn't feel the same way we'll have a month to get over the akwardness or should I wait til he gets back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

If you tell him before he goes, be warned, depending on where is going and why, he could be off with other women for that month.... do you want that at a start of a relationship. It might ruin his holiday aswell because then he will have to decide between you and "other" women.

Tell him when he gets back and least that way if anything does happen neither of you can fell bad about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

No time like the present. Say it to him now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I agree with fuzzywiggle. If you like him, tell him. If the feeling is mutual, then just maybe you start dating upon his return?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

I'd say wait until he returns. That allows him to enjoy his travels freely. If you tell him before he leaves it may leave him feeling guilty if he wishes to be with other women while he is away. If it were me I would rather start a relationship without that burden.

Advertisement