Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Move that Laguna off the M50

Options
  • 13-07-2006 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Anyone else noticed how the traffic on the M50 nearly comes to a standstill the last few mornings right beside that Renault Laguna parked in the central reservation on the M50 southbound just after the Firhouse exit....it's really startin to annoy me now! Why has it not been moved yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I noticed the Laguna yesterday, but not today.

AND YES, Traffic speed dropped to about 60Kmh this morning, I was blaming a lorry or some other slow construction vehicle. Then as soon as we made it half way between Firshouse and Dundrum it sped up again.

I swear people see a cop giving a ticket and the whole M50 comes to a standstill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

layke wrote:
    I noticed the Laguna yesterday, but not today.

AND YES, Traffic speed dropped to about 60Kmh this morning, I was blaming a lorry or some other slow construction vehicle. Then as soon as we made it half way between Firshouse and Dundrum it sped up again.

I swear people see a cop giving a ticket and the whole M50 comes to a standstill.
    And then they don't seem to drop a gear or two and boot it to get back up to cruising speed....they sit there in 4th or 5th with the engine labourin strugglin up the hill! It was still there this morning about 8:25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

with the uk reg, I saw it the other day....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

fletch wrote:
    And then they don't seem to drop a gear or two and boot it to get back up to cruising speed....

You boy racer fletch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

It's still there anyway, just saw it an hour ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

mloc123 wrote:
    You boy racer fletch ;)
    You do know what I drive don't ya! :D (Most definitely not a boy racer)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It does my head in how long cars are left abandoned/crashed. Then they get burnt out and suddenly someone moves them. There was a scorpio up on the path on th egreenhills road about 20 yards down from the scrapyard there a while back. It was there for about 2 weeks before it vanished.

Advertisement