Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting Venetian Blinds to PVC door

Options
  • 13-07-2006 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone have any advice on fitting venetian blinds to a PVC door? I'm competent enough to fit window blinds, but I'm terrified of wrecking the door :o

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

krinpit wrote:
    Hi All,

Does anyone have any advice on fitting venetian blinds to a PVC door? I'm competent enough to fit window blinds, but I'm terrified of wrecking the door :o

Thanks in advance
    Got my roller blinds done by a pro and he used the same fittings for the door as he did for the rest of the house. Just be 100% in your measurements before you drill, other than that it should be fine.

Advertisement