Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisleyne to Go!!!!

Options
  • 13-07-2006 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I feel sorry for Nikki, Aisleyne knows that she fancies Pete and she is just a sh*t stirrer. She is doing exactly what Grace did to Nikki by going after George! And Pete is no angel he has no loyalty at all , he is going from one to another playing them off each other .

I hope she goes, the house has got quite boring now with all the bitchiness that I am more inclined to watch Love Island. Did anyone see Alicia Duvall trying to do the tasks last night, she couldnt say the alphabet from A-Z!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

I agree. Aisyleen seems to be one of those people who can secretly manipulate and isolate people. Jennie seems like a very reasonable person and she ended up feeling vibes and getting dirty looks from Aisyleen a few days ago and when she confronted Aisyleen, her excuse was "its this house!". No explanation why she was giving Jennie dirty looks. No, we don't see all the stuff that goes on and my guess is that Aisyleen is a manipulating weasal that grinds everyone down to thinking its something they did. I feel sorry for Nikki too. And Pete is better than Aisyleen. Actually, they are well suited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I just hate people that spell their names not even close to how it's pronounced. Pretentious crap and it's nearly always women who do it.

She should be booted out just for that never mind that she's a mutt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

acassells wrote:
    I feel sorry for Nikki, Aisleyne knows that she fancies Pete and she is just a sh*t stirrer. She is doing exactly what Grace did to Nikki by going after George! And Pete is no angel he has no loyalty at all , he is going from one to another playing them off each other .

I hope she goes, the house has got quite boring now with all the bitchiness that I am more inclined to watch Love Island. Did anyone see Alicia Duvall trying to do the tasks last night, she couldnt say the alphabet from A-Z!!!

Didn't see it but rest assured they're deliberately doing it so the following day people like you will go

A : Did you see Alicia Duvall on tv yesterday? Alicia Duvall couldn't even recite the alphabet. How stupid is that Alicia Duvall?

B :Who?

A: Alicia Duvall! You know she's...... <insert whatever Alicia Duvall does here>

B: Alicia Duvall eh? Never heard of er!

A: Yep Alicia Duvall is her name. Shes pretty dumb alright.

Advertisement