Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushy Break-ins

Options
  • 13-07-2006 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Mornin lads,

To anybody readin this who has already skated da freshly-poured Bushy skatepark,
    a big **** YOU!:mad: :mad: :mad:

We've been waitin for this since da mid-80s, but because some eejits cant wait another week or 2, we could very easily lose the park. There were a couple of dozen kids in there da other night & some cretin decided it'd be funny to scratch 'You are gay' into da still-wet flat.
    Another clown left wheel marks in da sticky crete.

If ya know of anybody sneakin in (or plannin to) please have a word.
    There are a lot of local residents lookin for excuses to shut the park - PLEASE don't help em.

For anybody who hasn't already seen it, da park looks sick (better than expected)
    Da Airspeed crew have worked their arses off & we'll have a class park very shortly.
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be cool about it so we can all have a wicked spot.
    There is now talk of a security guard bein posted on da site - which will delay things / cost money.
    If we can all spread da word, hopefully nothin stupid will happen before da ribbon gets cut.

Nice 1

JohnBoy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Beks

nice one john. totally agree. as i said in the other post, even if concrete seems dry it doesnt fully "cure" for six weeks. the locals were protesting against the park because of having kids hanging around the area late at night and the council did its best to convince them there would be no noise or trouble and the park would be supervised at all times... the way this is going the locals are gonna be up in arms about it and make official complaints. it's not too late to stop construction or for it to be filled in with sand. some people are idiots. yeah we all love to ride things we're not meant to, but you have to draw the line somewhere and you have to respect the people that are building this park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

why didn't they put up proper fencing and big signs explaing the need for curing for six weeks it would have put alot of people off, it seems like there should have been a more ecent large meeting of skaters with the constructors to get everyone on the same page...

I blame the companies poor security.

Fecking old people :|

Skateboards terrorise residents
    http://www.dublinpeople.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1383&Itemid=49

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

hahaha i dont skateboard or w/e but this sounds really stupid, what muppets would do this and it is all for their benefit. dumb b*****ds :D anybody reading this that might have done it just g'way and kill yourself :) dont take me seriously ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 stonedfluff

realymakes me wanna smash a few heads!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

There is only one word to describe them : c*nts
    i hope i meet them !!! Time to kick ass!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

I went down to have a look tonight. As I was coming up to the fence there were about 8 bladers coming up as well. I stayed at the fence and watched them go in.

But, theres good news. There's now security there. Some chap in his early twenties wearing a high-vis vest. He probably works there from 6 to 8 the next morning.

He told them to leave and after about 5 minutes of the bladers trying to convince him to let them stay a little while they fecked off.

Advertisement