Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hidden messages (*cue freaky music*)

Options
  • 13-07-2006 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

having read the thread about the advertising of the carphone warhouse i got to thinking about the opening of BB.you know the music at the start and words flash on the screen but not long enough to read them....(what the hell is the word for the start of a programme with the music..!!:o )
    ANYWAY i once read something about the sub concious mind thingy and that words can flash on a screen and even if they arent there long enough for you to know what they say your sub concious mind does pick it up and you think it without knowing why.i was wondering-what if them words said something "you love this show" "dont change the channel" or "vote for richard" hahaha ok this sounds like waffle-and it is kind of early in the morning for me so maybe im not "with it" but it could be true!!they could be trying to make us think certain things by reading these words!

Comments

I thought subliminal messages on tv were illegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

yay subliminal!!thats the word!

are they?i dunno!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Well the red screen at the very start says:"This is the title sequence for big brother" followed by writing too small to read and then "not for transmission"

All the words that flick up on the screen don't really make sense or spell proper words. Some look like two words mixed together. The only words you can clearly make out are "YOU...ARE...BEING...OBSERVED."

Way too much time on my hands(and a dvd recorder):D :D

Advertisement