Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search facility for subscribers?

Options
  • 13-07-2006 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Has the search facility also been disabled for subscribers? Who can search as before?

A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Aoileann

Anyone?
    Thinking of subscribing and just want to know what the benefits are?

Thanks,

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah the search facility has been disabled because of the load it was having on the servers. You could just add your favourite forums to your subbed forums list. Here is what you get for your subscription:

-Shiny red stars underneath your name
    -Custom tagline (mine says Boards.ie SIGPO)
    -Custom avatars (64x64)
    -A personal Blog at "username.journals.ie".
    -Photo webspace You can save your pictures there and you can link from outside boards to the picture located at http://www.boards.ie/photopost/
    -yourname@boards.ie email address.(I think they are still doing this but I'm not sure)

You can pay via Paypal, either €50 euro for a year, €13 for 3 months or €5 for a month so you have fairly good options there. There a link in my signature if you decide to subscribe, just click and then select the option you want. Its totally up to yourself of course. :)

Advertisement