Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood for Blood

• 13-07-2006 12:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know where you can get any of thier stuff in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Did you try Sound Cellar?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Did you try Sound Cellar?

I've been boycotting that place for ages,some turd who works there has an attitude problem.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Degsy wrote:
    I've been boycotting that place for ages,some turd who works there has an attitude problem.:)

Explain?

Explain?

I wentin to buy tickets for soemthing(they werent for me,for the ex)and yer man kept me waitingthere like a clown whilst he yapped away on the phone.When he eventually finished and i tried to ask him had they got tickets i was looking for he told me to "wait" and he dissapeared out bcak to talk to somebody else.When he eventually returned he sneered at my request and basicly just wasnt very nice at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Degsy wrote:
    I wentin to buy tickets for soemthing(they werent for me,for the ex)and yer man kept me waitingthere like a clown whilst he yapped away on the phone.When he eventually finished and i tried to ask him had they got tickets i was looking for he told me to "wait" and he dissapeared out bcak to talk to somebody else.When he eventually returned he sneered at my request and basicly just wasnt very nice at all.

You caught him at a busy time, there is only ever one guy working the counter. Nothing new there. Been there done that, we have all had to wait at some time or another.

Did you get your tickets in the end?

• Advertisement

Ph3n0m wrote:
    You caught him at a busy time, there is only ever one guy working the counter. Nothing new there. Been there done that, we have all had to wait at some time or another.

Did you get your tickets in the end?

Yeah i got them.It wasnt the waiting i had the problem with,i can cope with that if the guy's busy.It was his whole attitude that stank,he had soem sort of superiority complex and was as arrogant as hell.This seems to be quite a common trait in record shop staff i've noticed.Does anybody remember the little prick who used to work in bruxelles?Think him and you've got the idea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Tower records might be a better bet.Failing that, t'internet next best choice

You should check out Rob Linds new band Ramallah, same kind of hardcore vibe with some electronics added :cool:

bobmeaney wrote:
    Tower records might be a better bet.Failing that, t'internet next best choice

You should check out Rob Linds new band Ramallah, same kind of hardcore vibe with some electronics added :cool:

t'internet is probably the best bet,ta.Aint never heard of Ramallah,none.Are tehy any good?

Advertisement