Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of handle

Options
  • 13-07-2006 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

I see in other threads that boards.ie takes a very dim view of people having two board IDs. However, I have strong reasons to change my board name. My understanding is that I cannot do this and that the only way around the problem is to create a new ID and abandon the old one.
    I'm happy to do that, but do I have to wait the standard two months with the new ID to apply for membership of the soccer forum? Is there anywhere one can make one's case for this requirement to be waived?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

No.

If you want to change your name, you will have to subscribe. There are exceptional cases where we turn a blind eye to the new name, but there is never a case where we "waive" the rules :)

Advertisement