Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SNME On Sky Sports 3

• 13-07-2006 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

SNME will be live on Sky Sports 3 this Saturday night/Sunday morning, at 1am. Replay on Sunday at 5pm. Just in case anyone's wondering, because I don't think I've seen it mentioned on tv

Matches announced are:
    -D-Generation X vs. Spirit Squad (Elimination Match)
    -John Cena vs. WWE Champion Edge (WWE Championship Match)
    -World Champion Rey Mysterio, Batista & U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay
    -Special appearance by Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke
    -Bikini Bull-Riding Contest
    -And two matches announced during this week:
    Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina
    Sabu in action in an Extreme Rules Match

There were a lot of threads about the last SNME, interest seems to have dropped off a bit now. I don't even remember a thread about Vengeance! Proof that WWE is getting less interesting I suppose

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Its not proof of anything other than the type of poster on this forum is getting worse and worse. Last year i would post up a good discussion thread on something, and get good respenses from a number of posters. Now all we get is I h8 cena :D;):):( :mad: :confused: :cool: :eek: :o:o:o:o etc etc etc

I have more people blocked on this forum alone than I have put together in every other one I use.

Its a pity, because for the first time in a long time there is a decent and visible mod in Phenom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

is this actually live though?

on RAW they said it was starting at 5.30 central time but wont air on tv until 7pm central time time which suggests a time delay. not surprising seeing how strick network tv is in the states

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd say it'll be live. They probably say it'll start at 5:30, then it will actually start at 6, they'll have some dark matches, and then it'll be showtime. There's always a slight time delay though, for censoring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I don't think the last one was live, so chances are this won't be live either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Whats with the thumbs down, Fozzy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

the bad thing about snme is that it goes on ad breaks every 5 minutes, other then that it was good last time

castagnoli wrote:
    Whats with the thumbs down, Fozzy?

Haha, I didn't mean it as a thumbs. I've just been using different icons for no real reason, think I used the left and right ones before, so why not give down a go?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

i went looking for it myself, and have it on recording. :D

The show's only 2 hours long, so a lot of the matches will probably be rushed. The last SNME only had 3 matches scheduled I think. There's already 5 here, and if they actually have all the divas riding the bull one after another, that'll take ages. I'm guessin the title match will be a quick one, with some sort of non-finish, the last time these two fought on tv it was less than 2 minutes long

Advertisement