Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the name of this song.?

Options
  • 13-07-2006 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

im looking for a song thats come out recently. i dont know if i like the song but i hear it so much that it plays on loop in my head! its describing facial features or some ish, " I've got my eyes, got my ears" etc.etc. really annoying song but i have to hear it!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

Nina Simone - Aint Got No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Also known as "Ain't Got No... I Got Life". And Sm0ke, do yourself a favour and pretend that horrible, horrible remix by Groovefinder (the one that's on the radio all the time) doesn't exist and go check out the original. It's obvious that that's what you've been hearing or you wouldn't call it an annoying song. The original is a thing of beauty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Dudess wrote:
    It's obvious that that's what you've been hearing or you wouldn't call it an annoying song. The original is a thing of beauty!

yeah the remix killed what is an excellent song... check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That remix makes me very angry. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

it really is an abomination!!! You really should go & listen to alot more Nina Simone, theres few artists, if any, that I've heard who can convey more emotion with their voice

• Advertisement
Advertisement