Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Pack of Peroni Beer

Options
  • 13-07-2006 5:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy this in bulk, like a slab of 24 bottles??

The most I can find is a 4 pack in Tesco's :mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

If you go into any offo that sells Peroni and ask for a case they will sell it you no problem. Try Mchughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pokergroupie

Yum...You can buy it in 'bulk' through any wholesaler...

or as mentioned above, i dont think any off licence would stop you from buying a whole case off them!

Try http://www.realbeers.ie/ They deliver to your door.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Try http://www.realbeers.ie/ They deliver to your door.

Just googled this and came up with this thread. I'm finding it difficult to find a realistic price for a case of Peroni. Anywhere in Ireland, north of south, that has it cheaper than €49 for 24 333ml bottles (the www.realbeers.ie price)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Mchughs has it for 6 for €10 (40 a case) or €2.99 for large bottles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

my local costcutter has been runnin it 4 for €5 for the last 6 months. i got a case of em at christmas for €26. McKevitt's in Thurles but try your local costcutter too they may have it but usually the offers in this shop aren't in other costcutters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bealfeirste5

tippguy wrote: »
    my local costcutter has been runnin it 4 for €5 for the last 6 months. i got a case of em at christmas for €26. McKevitt's in Thurles but try your local costcutter too they may have it but usually the offers in this shop aren't in other costcutters

Any idea if this offer is still on? Even in your own costcutters?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

yep still goin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Hairy MustDash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

the eurospar on ballymun rd were selling cases for 29.99 ( i bought 2 cases there at the end of '09 )

perhaps they still are ? ring them and find out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement