Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3mb digiweb dsl product (moving from BT)

• 13-07-2006 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

just ordered this with a wireless thing so I can use my lappy.

Any experience of it?

They were able to give me a 15% discount if I paid by cc 12 months in advance which makes it worth while/cheaper and besides I didnt have and needed the wireless router anyway-is that router any good?

Also and this is a big ALSO, we are moving from BT due to various billing difficulties so will that be a simple process? in terms of downtime?

bt being terrible with billing, will they be as bad with the transfer of the broadband??

Any information would be gladly appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've got the 2MB Digiweb DSL, works fine for me. The wireless is usually fine (for online gaming say), although once every couple of evenings 6pm-11pm, it'll struggle a bit consistancy wise. Still perfect for browsing though.
    I've got the wireless router btw.

Dunno about the transfer from BT.
    Digiweb billing seems fine so far, every bill is emailed and no ****ups so far (5 months).

Advertisement