Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Bono Publico: Submissions Wanted for Free DVD Distributed Around Dublin

Options
  • 13-07-2006 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

I'm running a DVD along with a few others, some of you might have seen it or heard of it, it's called Pro Bono Publico.
    The DVD is a showcase for anybody who has something they've created and want to show the world, to date we've used short films, animation, documentaries, comedy sketches and music videos, and we plan to venture into other areas, including still images of all kinds and music without videos. We actively encourage submissions of footage of local events, from parades to protests to parties, and even extending beyond things that start with P.

We've already launched Issue 0, which was a small print run which left the shelves in no time. So if it's in the DVD, it's getting seen. If you, or anybody you know has work that's good enough to be featured.

If you have any questions or ideas, I'd love to hear them, either in this thread, or by emailing me: daveyfaherty@gmail.com

Comments

Advertisement