Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 6 - Blondie83, Blush_01 , DaveMcG

Options
  • 13-07-2006 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Okay I messed up the last vote by not including Dave so here we go again.

Vote according to your heart

Vote 9 votes

Blondie
    0% 0 votes
    Blush
    22% 2 votes
    Dave
    77% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

...and you messed up the OP by saying you left out the wrong person the first time.

Grimes(tm): we love him for his faults. Or despite his faults. I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

and i forgot to make it a public vote. What the hell is wrong with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Dont be too hard on yourself ol' Grimes...
    'tis very good of you to be taking time off from snorting coke off hookers' thighs and so forth to run this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blush-01 is in the lead to be voted off.I reckon that Survivor if its going to keep being exciting has to have exciting challenges like photo challenges, not something you can google.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Chakar wrote:
    Blush-01 is in the lead to be voted off.

Thanks, I'd no idea that 3 was the biggest number there (at time of going to press)
    Chakar wrote:
    I reckon that Survivor if its going to keep being exciting has to have exciting challenges like photo challenges, not something you can google.

Everyone who thinks his just annoyed cause he got voted off say I

+ Oooooooooooooooops, did NOT mean to vote for that person, but I have faith that they'll make it, *fingers crossed*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I feel mean today so I'll vote Dave to keep things somewhat interesting in this most uninteresting game.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

*commentary* The tables have turned with increase in votes for Dave and blondie *commentary*

I'm not annoyed about being voted off, I couldn't care less dajaffa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Chakar wrote:
    *commentary* The tables have turned with increase in votes for Dave and blondie *commentary*

postcount++

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Hey what's going on with post counts anyway? Het Field with over 1,000 after joining about a week ago and SS down to 600+ though methinks he was well over 1,000??

Oh, and I voted for Dave cos I was at UCI's tonight taking my lil bro to see The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, and he wasn't there to enrich my UCI experience...or give me anything for free :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

yea it's nuts, some admin guy thought it would be funny because people were obsessing over their postcounts, I now have one of the highest postcounts on boards:)

Anything over 1500 I think!

OT I voted for dave because I did last time...

• Advertisement

its only funny cause your a post whore and you went up .

anyway Get this back on topic people before I ban all your asses :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Grimes wrote:
    anyway Get this back on topic people before I ban all your asses

lollers... and how you gonna do that Grimesy? You're not in the lego forum now.

Went with my original choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lollers... and how you gonna do that Grimesy? You're not in the lego forum now.

Went with my original choice.
    lol, his powers are limited outside of Legoland :p

I voted for Blush. I suggest you all do the same. If you know what's good for you.

Token evil look: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Thanks Dave. Last time I'll be honest about something on this board, I can tell you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I haven't met Dave, ergo I voted for him.

My most insincere apologies, Mr McG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (cont.)

...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU JACK SPARROWWWWW!!!!!!

ps. I hate you all :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

There, there Dave. It was really close. Too close.

okay thats dave gone, finally, thank fúck ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement